AUSTRALIAN PLACES WEBSITE LEGAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY STATEMENT
By accessing and viewing the information on the Australian
Places web site, you must agree to the following terms and conditions. If you
do not agree to our conditions, then you are requested to leave this web site
by clicking here.
1. The inclusion of an accommodation property, business, tour, transport service, food or beverage outlet, tourist attraction or tourism service on the Australian Places web site in no way endorses, guarantees nor makes any sort of recommendation in regards to any aspect of that service, product, or attraction on our behalf.
2. Any listings of accommodation, businesses, tours, transport services, food or beverage outlets, tourist attractions or tourism services on the Australian Places web site are provided in good faith. We rely on the information given to us for publication by our advertisers and affiliates where applicable, and as such, we cannot guarantee that the information presented in advertisements is accurate, correct, represents the true nature of their operation, is information they have copyright over, or validate any claims made in respect to that. Issues in relation to that must be pursued with the advertiser in question directly.
3. While full care and attention has been used when providing information on the Australian Places web site, we are under no liability to you or any other person for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which you or any other person may directly or indirectly incur as a result of using this website or accessing or relying on any information available through it.
4. All information presented on the Australian Places web site is provided for general information only.
5. We are not responsible for the content of any information referenced on internet servers outside of the Australian Places web site at www.australianplaces.com.au Please follow external web links at your own risk. All external web links are provided as an information service for visitors and we do not endorse those links in any way.
6. All information on the Australian Places web site, located at www.australianplaces.com.au is subject to copyright. Information or photographs which are supplied by other persons or organizations are clearly indicated as such, and are subject to the copyright rules of those people or organizations.
7. Prices, ownership and hosting may change without notice, and some of these properties have not been re-inspected for over two years due to remote locations. Updates will be made when possible.You must make your own enquiries for current prices and management of properties.
By listing your accommodation property on the Australian Places web site, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Australian Places in no way guarantees the number of views of your accommodation listing by prospective guests or that you will receive a certain number of enquiries or bookings from your listing. Many different factors can affect the level of feedback you get from your advertisement, including the time of year, demand, supply, weather conditions and publicity.
2. We accept advertisements in good faith. Any claims or objections that arise in respect to your content on Australian Places must be borne upon yourself. Australian Places will not be held responsible for any advertiser content unless it is obviously clear that it breaches state, federal or international laws.
3. Any wording, photographs or other material used in order to publish your accommodation listing on the Australian Places website is copyright; We will not be held responsible for copyright claims that may arise from supplying us with unauthorised information. Sole responsibility for this rests with the advertising party.
4. While the Australian Places website is hosted by one of the largest web hosting companies, we cannot guarantee that the web site will be available and accessible 100% of the time due to circumstances beyond our control. However, we guarantee to achieve the best possible uptime for visitors and advertisers.
5. The addition of new accommodation listings or updates to existing accommodation listings will be implemented as a matter of high priority. However, while the majority of additions or changes are done within 48 hours, Australian Places makes no guarantee that this level of turn around time will be achievable in every situation.
Australian Places is committed to protecting your privacy and is bound by the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Victoria, Australia) which describes principles concerning the protection of your personal information. We may make a record of your visit to this web site, Australian Places, located on the web at www.australianplaces.com.au This information is used only for statistical and business purposes in order to improve the services we offer you. The information that may be collected includes your current internet access network address, the time of your visit, the documents you have accessed, and other information that your web browser may voluntarily provide, typically being the type of web browser being used and the previous web site visited.
Some parts of this web site may require the collection of authentication information to verify a visitor's identity. This is necessary in order to control access to information and services.
Australian Places will not disclose the personal information of its visitors, clients or advertisers without permission. This includes web site access statistics, names, email addresses and contact details.